Job Title: Assembly Operator (Temporary)
Reporting to: Assembly Team Leader
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- To label and pack materials for use in clinical trials.
- To follow labelling and assembly instructions in line with company requirements and external regulations.
- To complete assembly documentation in line with company requirements and external regulations.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the packing rooms
- To maintain equipment used for packing operations, as required.
- To assist in warehouse operations areas as required.
- To assist in label production operations as required.
- To comply with the companies Health and Safety standards.
Outcomes of Role:
- Materials are packed to the appropriate quality standards.
- All documentation is completed to the appropriate company standards.
- All packing rooms and equipment is maintained to the appropriate standard.
- All operations conducted in a safe manner.
- Team player
- An eye for detail and code verification
- Excellent written and verbal communication