PCI is a leader in the area of compliance and adherence. We create adherence programs that are well designed, well executed, and truly measurable delivering better health and demonstrated ROI.
We develop programs that are comprehensive, taking into consideration the needs of the patient and disease state effectively boosting patient compliance and generating better health outcomes.
We work to develop the right solution for the application. This includes award-winning package design, facilitating opportunities to incorporate and integrate materials to address the many aspects of poor adherence. These may include:
- Educational materials (printed and electronically)
- Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
- Patient Diaries and Instructional guides
- Tips for Lifestyle Improvement
- Stickers and Reminder cards
- Additional resources to promote improved health
Packaging styles support Physician Samples, Patient Starter Kits, Titration Therapies, as well as Child Resistant packaging (saleable Trade packaging) dispensed at pharmacy. F=1 Child Resistant / Senior Friendly packaging.
- Compliance In A Bottle (CIAB)TM
- MWV Designs: ShellpakTTM, DosepakTM, Dosepak ExpressTM, PerfpakTM
- Keystone: KeyPak, KeyPak Plus, EcoSlide
- BurgoPak for the European market
- Howell CR3
- Nosco Key-In
- Intini Marketing
PCI has been recognized for outstanding and effective compliance designs receiving many awards.
Package types supported include:
- Labeling for Parenterals and Injectables
- Tyvek Blistering for Parenterals
- Device Assembly
- Child Resistant and Compliance Prompting Packaging
- Overwrapping and Pouching