Date(s) - 07 Mar 17 - 08 Mar 17
Wales Millennium Centre
BioWales – Wales’ Flagship Biotech Conference
BioWales is the flagship event for the life sciences sector in Wales, and one of the UK’s leading life science conferences. Now in its 15th year, the event returns to the Wales Millennium Centre on 7-8 March 2017.
The theme of this year’s event is Health and Wealth, where the unique opportunities in Cell Therapy, Regenerative Medicine and Medical Technology are empowering patients and professionals through better services and information on a global scale.
With its own Life Sciences Hub and excellent links with the NHS and academia, and a thriving life science economy – Wales makes it easy to meet the right people and make decisions, fast.
BioWales 2017 builds on Wales’ collaborative strength, bringing together industry experts, life science investors and international networks, focusing on the interaction between business, academia and healthcare.
Attendees from 2016 included global companies (Sony, GE Healthcare, Phillips, Siemens Diagnostics, Renishaw), innovative SMEs, VCs, NHS health boards, universities, international networks and business support organisations.
BioWales 2017 – Key Features:
• Engagement with internationally-renowned keynote speakers
• Participate and share in workshop and round table sessions
• Make new contacts and identify new business opportunities in the exhibition area
• Benefit from high-value connections and deal making prospects in 1-to-1 meetings
• Enjoy a vibrant evening of networking and entertainment at the drinks reception and Gala Dinner
• Experience the Wales Millennium Centre’s magnificent auditorium, foyer and networking spaces
A New aspect for 2017: The Think Big session for entrepreneurs, SMEs and students and a schools engagement workshop for those budding young scientists in secondary schools.
Attendees of BioWales 2016 took advantage of opportunities to engage with our sponsors and exhibitors with the added benefit of using the Wales Millennium Centre or Life Sciences Hub Wales as a venue for product launches and business meetings or lunches.
Wales is a small, connected country with strong collaboration between business, NHS, academia and Government – making business decisions happen fast.
We look forward to welcoming you to BioWales 2017!
Visit the event website here: