Lead Formulation Scientist
Salary: competitive plus benefits
Job Type: permanent
Closing Date: Until position filled
The main purpose of the role is to develop strong scientific strategies and data interpretation for pharmaceutical formulations, provide expertise in process development and have strong equipment/product trouble shooting skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical development/manufacturing of various types of dosage forms
- Broad technical training on process equipment for differesnt dosage froms with expertise in particular area
- Understanding the interpretation of raw data with recomemendations to further experimentation that can be presented to clients.
- Excellent verbal communication, written reports, protocols, MBRs etc and IT skiles
- Experience in clinincal and commercial GMP manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing experience/principle knowledge
- Design of experiment knowledge including statistical understanding
- Good understanding of other pharma disciplines including analytical development, stability, packaging project management
- Good understanding of safety aspects including toxicology and pharmacological effects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To demonstrate the skills to perform on consultant clinincal and commercial manufacturing.
- To further promote product development strength within the company
- Ensures compliance that Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
April 1, 2016