Job Title: Operations Invoice Administrator (JS312)
Department: CT & CS / Storage & Distribution
Section: S&D Clinical Trials
Reporting to: Manager of Global Storage & Distribution
Contract type: Fixed Term – 12 months
Hours: Full time
General Purpose of Role:
To be responsible for maintaining a daily record of processed Sales Orders, the accounting and approval of courier freight invoices along with general office administrative tasks in order to complete the monthly invoicing requirements and to support key business functions of the Storage and Distribution facility.
- Enter the full shipment details of daily Sales Orders onto an excel database to support both client reporting and monthly invoicing.
- Receive and approve courier/depot invoices ensuring all client recharges are calculated correctly.
- Maintain log of all invoices received versus the corresponding outbound charges to ensure any carry forward costs are accounted for in the correct calendar month.
- Collate storage and distribution information in order for all monthly invoices and supporting documentation to be generated and sent to clients in a timely manner.
- Deal with invoice queries and provide additional documentation when required.
- Ensure administrative and invoicing processes are trained out adequately to Project Management and Operations support staff.
- Maintain stock levels of stationary supplies and raise the relevant Purchase Orders for supplies as and when necessary.
- Assist in the filing and archiving of distribution documentation at Treforest.
- Housekeeping and status control of assigned areas and function.
- Compliance with GCP, GMP and Health and Safety policies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of department.