Job Title: Order Processor
Department: Order Processing
Reporting to: Order Processing Team Leader
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- Raise Orders for dispatch, collection or logistics requirements on time and in accordance with standard procedures. Track shipments to ensure on time delivery to maintain client satisfaction.
- Deal with Clients and Suppliers on a daily basis reporting any issues to the relevant PCI Bridgend personnel.
- Raise Sales Order on Sage 200 and prepare any additional paperwork e.g. Pro-forma / Customs invoice, import license, QP (Qualified Person) certificate, Certificate of analysis or M.S.D.S. (Material Safety Data Sheet), etc.
- Book courier as required for all Sales Orders.
- Liaise with courier companies on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are delivered on time and any issues or delays are followed up.
- Liaise with clients directly on a daily basis to provide shipping information, AWB (Air Waybill), etc.
- Assist with Client queries or issues which may arise via orders inbox notifying all relevant personnel.
- Conduct second check for order documentation raised by colleagues prior to dispatching paperwork to the Warehouse.
- Liaise with Operations Co-ordinator, Warehouse and Project Management on a daily basis to prioritise urgent dispatches or urgent order requirements.
- Feedback to appropriate personnel regarding any issues or orders which may not be delivered or which may compromise the client, the product or the company.
- Ensure when shipping information is raised AWB (Air Waybill) is entered onto SAGE for tracking and visibility purposes.
- Track orders within 24 hours of dispatch and update POD (Proof of Delivery) on SAGE 200 Purchase Orders.
- Raise Sales Order on SAGE 200 for any collections or logistics requirements as standard.
- Confirm with clients that collections have been made.
- Cover Order Processing colleagues whilst on leave or absence.
- Minimum three GCSE’s Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent).
Previous Work Experience:
- Experience with using Sage 200 desirable but not essential.
- Order processing experience is desirable
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of writing and awareness of GMP documentation desirable.
- Experience of MS Office and Sage applications.
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Judgement and decision making
- Written communication
- Verbal communication
- Self-Motivation/ achievement drive