Location: Tredegar, Gwent, South Wales
Salary: Competitive & Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Until position filled
Roles and responsibilities
- To liaise with other Managers to drive continuous improvement in relation to customer service and to establish and monitor proactive communication and reporting on Client accounts.
- You will be responsible for the set up and coordinating of projects through to execution on behalf and in line with Client requirements.
- You will forecast and report financial performance of accounts as well as scoping and costing for specific Client account enquiries and change orders. The job holder will ensure commercial aspects of the project are dealt with in line with the project plan and the needs of the business, e.g. cost recovery.
- Ensure KPI’s are measured documented and trended
- Coordinate technical and legal documents between Penn and Client.
- Host Client on site meetings/audits, teleconferences and will also visit Client’s when required.
- Life science degree or equivalent, and/or 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical or life science project management function.
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development process and an ability to understand the primary offerings for our customers.
- Problem solving and decision making skills; good clarity of judgement, firmness of decision, and effectiveness at implementation of solutions.
- Ability to deliver consistently a high quality service.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical/scientific information.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Good computer skills including extensive use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook).
October 13, 2015