Job Title: Project Set Up Coordinator
Reporting to: Team Leader PSU
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- Work in tandem with the Project Management and Operational teams to draft and manage operational documentation and materials to support delivery of PCI’s Clients’ projects, accurately, timely and to the relevant standards.
- Receive training appropriate to role to enable completion of following responsibilities:
- Managing Product Codes – set up and ongoing maintenance
- Manage Project Files within electronic Workbench system
- Prepare and maintain study documentation, for example:
- Product Raw Material Specifications
- Bill of Materials.
- Master Works Orders – assembly instructions
- Packing and shipping specifications.
- Nature of Change requirements.
- SAGE data entry, updates and maintenance, where required.
- Work closely with PCI’s QPs and other business units (Project Management, Business Development and Operations).
- Agree and work towards achievement of personal development goals.
- Provide support to the Project Management Team as required.
- Identify and complete ongoing training requirements as required supporting the PSU Coordinator role.
- Where required, undertake tasks and projects outside the job holder’s area of responsibility.
Outcomes of Role:
- Successfully complete training for Project Set-Up Coordinator Role.
- Assist in providing study specific documentation to deliver set-up of client projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s; Science, Maths and English or equivalent
- A Levels preferable or equivalent
Previous Work Experience:
- Experience working within similar field preferable.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of GMP standards.
- High level of I.T. and MS Office capabilities.
- Experience of Sage applications.
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Judgement and decision making
- Written communication
- Verbal communication
- Self-Motivation/ achievement drive