Job Title: QC Analyst
Department: Analytical Services
Reporting to: AS Team Leader
Responsible for (staff): None
General Purpose of Role:
- To perform the Analytical release testing in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results and if relevant and instructed to do so, to assist others within the team.
- To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- To assist in training of others, as required.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- A degree in a scientific subject as a minimum (preferably Chemistry or Microbiology).
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous laboratory and analytical experience essential. Preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.