Quotes & Marketing Administrator
Job Title: Quotes & Marketing Administrator
Department: Marketing & Commercial Operations
Reporting to: Head of Quotes
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- Provide administrative support to the Quotes team and Marketing Manager.
- Manage the enquiry process via the CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Create and manage monthly order reports by maintaining an up to date Salesforce for all stages of the proposal life cycle.
- Marketing responsibilities support the Marketing Manager as required with the delivery of the commercial marketing plan including overall management of marketing campaigns within Salesforce.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Business Development and Marketing team.
- Advising relevant PCI personnel of all new enquiries for business.
- Collating and circulation of all relevant supporting documentation to support the enquiry process.
- Maintenance, updating, monitoring and management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage enquiries through to proposal generation and administration of the opportunities “Won” or “Lost”.
- Create and manage monthly orders reporting requirements (won and forecast) to support the weekly BD call.
- To provide additional ad hoc reports requested by BD/Senior Management for business management.
- To support the despatch of proposal contracts to Clients and Client Services.
- Compilation and dispatch of agreements with Client Services to execute business won through to finance.
- To deliver the month end/year end reconciliation with finance for accurate order book management.
- To manage Change Orders as part of BD administration, including information gathering from PM/BD/other stakeholders.
- To manage the Change Order log and drive outstanding Change Orders to conclusion monthly.
- Responsibility for the despatch of legal documentation and maintenance of the legal documents database including Confidentiality Agreements (CDAs), Master Services Agreements (MSAs), Proposals and all other legal documents related to the BD process.
- To supply Business Development metrics reports.
- Metrics reporting.
- Assist with the organisation of global trade shows and conferences attended by the Business Development Team including assignment of leads generated into Salesforce.
- Assist with marketing stock control and general marketing administration.
- Basic PA service to the Director Marketing & Commercial Operations, Head of Quotes and Marketing Manager.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 Administration, ONC or similar level qualification desirable
Previous Work Experience:
- CRM experience
- Sage Line 500
- Working within a Business Development environment
- Working within a pharmaceutical environment
- Intermediate to advance competence level in; Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- High level of competence in a CRM System
- Experience of Salesforce.com
- Planning & Organisational skills
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational ability.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written, often utilising use of computer package and software. (Proficient in standard SAGE, Word, CRM and Excel applications)
- Face to face communication.
- Accurate documentation.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Acts on own initiative.
- Lead by example
November 16, 2016