Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Hay on Wye
Department: Supply Chain
Responsible for (staff): Planning Manager
Relocate to the countryside; enjoy green fields, fresh air and country leisure pursuits. Canoeing, horse riding, country pubs, antique shops, nature parks and a thriving market await the successful candidate.
PCI Pharma Services are an expanding, financially stable global organisation with ambitious growth plans.
PCI Pharma Services are very focused on the internal development of staff.
About the package:
- Excellent salary with benefits.
About the Supply Chain Manager position:
- Responsible for sales & operations planning, leading a team of six to implement best practice in capacity planning and inventory management.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, development and training to ensure that responsibilities and objectives are met.
- Ownership of the monthly sales & operations planning meeting, including scheduling, data control and ensuring that all objectives are achieved.
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs in line with sales & operations planning requirements.
- Managing all forecasting of data via JD Edwards. Delivering an accurate rolling 12-month revenue forecast, each month. Producing a weekly operational forecast.
- Providing customer loading models for all key production lines and updating the customer services team.
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing improvement actions / projects.
- Overall responsibility for material stock holding. Managing a coordinated strategy for setting safety stock levels to protect against uncertainty and variability while achieving expected customer targets.
About you and what you will need:
- Must have a proven track record in demand forecasting and demand planning.
- A strong understanding of sales & operations planning is essential.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the ability to manage change, develop and mentor a team are essential.
- Should have extensive knowledge of data analysis, data modelling and statistical methods.
- Knowledge of ERP is essential, with JD Edwards an advantage.
- Experience of implementing lean improvements would be an advantage.