Job Title: Pharmaceutical Warehouse Operators
Reporting to: Warehouse and Logistics Team Leader / Pharmacy Technician
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- To carry out operational tasks within the warehouse department.
- To perform warehouse operations including the picking of product, goods inward and despatch including all supporting paperwork as per company procedures.
- To perform reconciliation and destruction operations including all supporting paperwork as per company procedures.
- To maintain/improve the appearance and cleanliness of both warehouses.
- To complete all duties under warehouse ownership, such being cleanliness, control of pack conditioning, generator tests, consumable orders etc.
- To read and record temperature monitors on receipt and communicate to relevant parties.
- To document any changes to controlled areas by the log book system.
- To assist with the maintenance of equipment.
- To comply with the Company’s Health and Safety standards.
Outcomes of Role:
- Shipments are received and booked in within a timely manner.
- Despatched products accurately and on time.
- Be proactive in any communications.
- Returned product is reconciled accurately and in-line with the department KPI’s.
- All shipping materials are available when required.
- Maths and English Language in GCSEs or equivalent is essential.
- Forklift truck licence is desirable.
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience desirable.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Sage, excel, word and internet functionality
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of GMP documentation.
- Attitude embracing company vision and values.
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving.
- Customer Service.
- Team player.
- Judgement and decision making.
- Self Confidence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-Motivation/achievement drive.