Operations Analyst – Level 1
Job Title: Analyst – Level 1
Department: Analytical Operations
Reporting to: AS Team Leader
Responsible for (staff): N/A
General Purpose of Role:
- To perform the Analytical testing function in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results.
- To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- To undertake other laboratory and business related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities
Regulatory / industry Responsibilities:
- The job holder is responsible for adhering to PCI SOPs, Health & Safety, GMP and other regulatory guidelines.
GMP Requirements Hierarchy
- GMP Skill Level 1 is desirable for this role (further information regarding GMP Requirements Hierarchy, can be obtained at SOP-L&D-001)
- A degree in a scientific subject as a minimum (preferably Chemistry).
UK Driver’s License / access to transport
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous laboratory and analytical experience are desirable.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- HPLC Theory
- Good communication skills
- Good Time management
- Honest and trustworthy
- Customer focussed
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Team Player