Associate Project Manager
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Department: Clinical Project Management
Work Pattern: 40 Hours per week
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Clinical Project Manager
Responsible for (staff): N/A
The Associate Project Manager will provide an excellent level of customer service and support the Project Management team to achieve a high level of repeat business.
We are looking for committed, confident, friendly and self-motivated individuals with a willingness to join the team to learn and develop their skills within the pharmaceutical industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide continuous support to Project Manager and team by being the daily point contact for day-to-day internal problem solving and trouble-shooting.
- Leads weekly customer calls and CPT meetings in absence of Project Manager.
- Creates notes for weekly customer teleconference calls and internal CTP meetings.
- Creates project specific documentation including packaging specification, variable data form, sample shipment request forms, monthly finished goods inventories, logistic management document, returns accountability worksheet, monthly distribution billing spreadsheets.
- Manages timing of internal process to ensure timely receipt and release of bulk, project packaging components and shipping supplies.
- Communicates with customers and vendors to resolve missing or erroneous certs and documentation related to receiving and QC release of bulk, packaging components and shipping supplies.
- Monitors and updates scheduling liaison with production needs for project.
- Creates project specific routings and bills of material.
- Works closely with internal groups and vendors to ensure project milestones are achieved, including labeling and component design and delivery and on-time shipments of order requests.
- Hard allocates lot specific bulk and material to the work order.
- Works with customers and sites to resolve discrepancies on end of study returns.
- Creates Inventory Disposition Report and forwards to customer for destruction approval of returns, remaining finished goods and customer owned inventories.
- Processes monthly distribution invoices and records data in project specific metrics.
- Resolves shipment delivery issues by working closely with DSA group, carriers, customer and clinical sites.
- Assumes the role of the client advocate and acts as secondary client communication point for clinical packaging, storage, and distribution for assigned projects. Acts as back-up Project Manager contact for internal communications and trouble-shooting.
- Accountable for assigned project tasks using appropriate project planning tools.
- Host and manage customer visits at PCI.
- Training and on-boarding of new employees within same role, as requested.
- Maintains and updates project plans and timelines as requested.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP and cGCP policies, procedures, rules and regulations as applicable to assigned clinical projects.
- This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- Attendance to work is an essential function of this position.
- Performs job duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Experience in a supportive role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract environment.
- An understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP.
- Experience in providing administrative support
- Clear and concise communications
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of JD Edwards and MS Office Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way.
- GCSE Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- A Level/NVQ/HNC or equivalent in Applied/Life Sciences or Mathematics