Lead Generation Manager
Job Title: Lead Generation Manager
Location: Germany or UK or Ireland, Home Based
Department: Business Development Clinical Services
Work Pattern: Full-time
Reporting to: Director Business Development Europe
Responsible for (staff): N/A
As a Lead Generation Manager your primary duty is to identify potential global drug development targets, conduct research into their respective development pipelines, identify the appropriate contacts and work with the Business Development Manager located in the territory in which the target resides, to manage marketing outreaches, direct calls or mailers, or manage geography specific marketing lead campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for seeking out, finding, and developing new clinical business leads
- Making outbound calls to drug development companies including CROs, medical device, animal health and cell & gene therapy organizations
- Send prospective emails and help develop, manage and implement contact lists
- Support Marketing and BD team on an as needed basis, leading sales initiatives and market research
- Follow up on requests for information from clients and the EU BD team
- Respond to inquiries that come in via email, the website, by phone and/or through trade shows
- Attend trade shows in a supportive capacity, if required
- Research various drug development companies, and update their information within SalesForce.com database
- Research various geographical territories and working alongside marketing and business development, lead out-reach campaigns to new contacts to PCI
- Through your efforts globally, win new clients and generate new revenue
Knowledge Skills Requirements:
- Degree or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Very good English language skills as well as good language skills in a second language, preferably German
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to learn, understand and retain information regarding PCI Clinical Services offering
- A great telephone personality for client contact, preferably with the experience in outbound calling of any type which includes calls to customers, clients, members, alumni etc.
- A motivated, positive and self-driven attitude
- Highly organized, able to manage short to medium term projects
- The desire to work independently without supervision, and from home
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome objections
- An interest in the healthcare market
- Intermediate to advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- Experience using SalesForce.com software would be preferred