Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Clinical Services
Work Pattern: 40 work hours
Reporting to: General Manager
Responsible for (staff): N/A
Responsible for planning, leading, monitoring, and supporting related project activities for clinical supplies projects. Establishes and maintains positive client relationships acting as the primary point of contact between PCI Großbeeren and its member companies and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine and discuss job requirements and specifications with clients.
- Liaise with customers regarding the status of project activities. Prepares quotes based on the scope of work.
- Partner with the Production and Quality departments to ensure smooth execution of Customer requirements (communicating packaging requirements, timelines, and logistic requirements).
- Co-ordinate information flow from Customers to internal departments to ensure that timely responses are communicated effectively and accurately.
- Plan, monitor and ensure completion of all activities for the packaging operation.
- Procure required supplies and materials.
- Communicate packaging requirements to packaging/label teams to assist with batch record creation.
- Review the batch records of executed jobs.
- Provide monthly project status and revenue updates to Management.
- Manage and ensures overall Customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the Production Supervisor regarding scheduling and running of the production job.
- May manage small projects independently.
- Manage and ensure overall Customer satisfaction.
- Provide advice and expertise to the Clinical Supplies Teams (including QA) to ensure project and customer specs are met.
- Partner with the Logistics Project Coordinators and Material Management Team to ensure finished product is dispatched and shipped according to defined requirements.
- Create Change Control documents.
- Provide label text to Label team and ensures client approval is received.
- Ensure that the revenue spreadsheet is updated.
- Organize, lead and minute project team meetings (internal and external).
- Contribute to company objectives, including growing the business, lean goals and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to safety practices and company policies.
- Support Clinical Services Project Managers Canada and/or USA based, as required.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a third-party packaging or pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong PC skills and experience including the ability to use MS Office suite of products, navigate the Internet, etc.
- Working Knowledge of ERP Systems, ideally TROPOS and SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to present professional courteous manner in all dealings both externally and internally.
- Ability to work independently and deal with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Strong organizational skills; possess the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Detail oriented; attention to detail in this role is must have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. German and English are mandatory.
- Comprehension, knowledge and understanding of GMPs.
- Flexible with ability to adapt, respond quickly and manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Limited travel may be required (<10%)
- College or university degree in a related business or science field.