Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Project Management
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Reporting to: Team Leader Project Manager, Project Management
Responsible for (staff): May be accountable for Project Officers and/or Junior Project Managers
Responsible for ensuring that all project deliverables meet client agreed milestones and that support functions are aligned to deliver on time if full under excellent client service.
To forecast and report accurate financial performance of client accounts whilst driving organic growth of repeat business through change orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate Client account management and identification of change order opportunities.
- Effectively and proactively lead Client projects and inspire members of the project team to ensure all customer service levels are consistently met.
- To ensure realistic project milestones are provided to the client during project initiation whilst managing adherence to these tasks.
- Ensure project initiation, project milestones and project review meetings are held at an appropriate time across the term of the project and with the appropriate key stakeholders in attendance.
- Provide routine reports of accounts including project delivery, financial order book, quality, compliance, regulatory and relationship aspects.
- To ensure there is a high level of communication and effective working relationships between Project Management and other key stakeholder departments across the business.
- To set, monitor and drive targets, forecasts and revenue as required, including changes to scope of work.
- To manage the Client’s account ensuring that all order book values are current and accurate; to resolve any invoice queries and work with clients pro-active forecast future work opportunity
- To coordinate and host on site Client visits, off site meetings, audits and teleconferences.
- To comply with company policies including internal and external Health and Safety, Environmental standards and the safe handling of potent formulations down to OEL’s of 0.01µ/m3.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- The job holder is responsible for adhering to PCI SOPs, Health & Safety, GMP and other regulatory guidelines
- Degree in a suitable scientific discipline or otherwise