Job Title: Project Specialist
Work Pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Reporting to: Clinical Production Manager
Responsible for (staff): N/A
We are looking for committed, adaptive and self-motivated individuals who thrive on working in and contributing toward a successful team effort.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for setting up and maintaining Project Files to facilitate the packaging and release of product within the timescales agreed with our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of Projects in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Creation of Item Codes and linking of Item Codes for inter-company projects.
- Creation of Bill of Materials in the ERP system.
- Issuing and completion of Works Orders.
- Maintenance of Project Specialist ERP functions.
- Setting up and maintaining Product Specification Files and / or Project Files.
- Preparation and maintenance of study documentation, for example:
- Raw Material Specifications.
- Master Packing Records.
- Packing and Shipping Specifications.
- Support project specific and production queries.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Qualified Persons and other Operational departments.
- Work towards the achievement of personal development goals.
- Where required, undertake tasks and projects outside the job holder’s area of daily responsibility.
- Proficient in the use MS Office Packages and ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- GCSE Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent) is essential
- A Level/NVQ/HNC or equivalent in Applied/Life Sciences or Mathematics is desirable