We are committed to supporting clients at every stage of the of the clinical cycle, delivering best-in-class services efficiently and effectively.
Our clients come to us seeking solutions to often complex and unique opportunities because of our reputation in offering unmatched flexibility, a client-centric experience and consultative approach, delivering a seamless clinical service including; pharmaceutical development, clinical manufacturing, labeling, storage and distribution.
Through our facilities located in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe, PCI Clinical Services provides a global service with localized focus, delivering over 200 protocols a year in over 100 countries, utilizing best-in-class technologies combined with our experienced and dedicated teams.
With global Cold Chain and Ultra Cold Chain capabilities, PCI Clinical Services is able to offer GMP packaging, labeling, storage and distribution from controlled room temperature (CRT) (15°c – 25°c), through 2-8°c, -20°c, -40°c, -80°c to 196°c.
Our global Clinical Trial Services include:
- Pharmaceutical Development Including Highly Potent Molecules
- Clinical Trial Manufacture Including Highly Potent Molecules
- Phase I aseptic processing
- Schedule 8 & 9 Phase I drug manufacturing
- Clinical Packaging and Packaging Design
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Specialty Product Packaging
- Clinical Supplies Management
- Clinical Planning and Support
- Project Management
- Qualified Persons (QPs)
- Support Services
- Data Access